The BeJeweler Pro applies diamante hotfix crystal rhinestones instantly to nearly any surface. It makes easy work of applying beautiful Swarovski Hotfix crystals and is a real bonus when there’s a large stack of wedding stationery or lots of wedding invitations to make.
When the stationery is finished you can the think of all the other lovely items you can add diamantes to including wedding fascinators and even your wedding shoes. The BeJeweler Pro is perfect for: clothes & accessories, costumes, crafts, cards & invitations, wedding embellishments, crafts and so much more.
The BeJeweler Pro UK is designed specifically for the application of Swarovski Hotfix Crystals & Trims.
Included with your BeJeweler Pro:
• BeJeweler Pro UK with soft, flexible handle.
• 8 Tips: 2.5mm (SS8), 3mm (SS10), 3.5mm (SS12), 4mm (SS16), 5mm (SS20), 6mm (SS30), 7mm (SS34), Hot Spot Tip for use with any sizes also included. The tip sizes are printed on the tips for easy identification.
• Secure Support Stand.
• Cleaning Brush.
• Directions for use.
The BeJeweler® Pro Hotfix does the work for you! No tweezers or glue needed. Please read the following directions before you start.
• Before you plug in your BeJeweler® Pro, choose the correct size tip to match the rhinestone you are using. Tips are etched on the side with the size number. If in doubt, place the tip over the rhinestone.It should pick up the rhinestone.
• Gently screw the tip into the end of the BeJeweler® Pro.
• Prepare your work surfaces and, if applying to fabric, use a firm, flat surface. For sheer fabrics, place aPTFE (Teflon) sheet under the fabric or between layers or the rhinestone may bond the surfaces together.
• Allow the BeJeweler® Pro to heat for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Place the rhinestones (face up) on a flat, hard surface. Very gently place the tip over the rhinestone - do not push down.
- Allow the heat to melt the glue on the back of the rhinestone- the glue will begin to look wet. Small stones take very little time, larger stones will require more time.
- Place the rhinestone onto the surface of your item and immediately lift the tip up. The tip of the tool should not be held onto the surface of the item. Turn the tip of the tool to the side and gently press the crystal down to make certain it is tightly adhered to the surface. The BeJeweler® Pro has a unique design feature: the distance between the tip and where you grip the tool is close enough so that you can rest your finger on the item to steady your hand as you apply each stone comfortably.