So you want a beautiful wedding invitation , stylish, gorgeous, luxurious.....but also easy to make and brilliant value! Yes you can have it all.........!!!
1. Firstly, on your 141mm square cardstock, (we used our textured ‘Silkweave Ivory,’) print ’Wedding Invitation’ and the wedding date in the top half.
2. Cut a piece of decorative paper 14.1cm x 7 cm (you will get 6 from an A4 sheet,) and position double sided tape on the reverse edges (and in the middle for luck!) Peel off backing, position this across the bottom half of the printed 141mm card and press down.
3. Next position double sided tape (or ATG tape) on the reverse edges of the 141mm card, cut a 17cm strip of the ribbon, position above the sparkly card and ‘trap’ the edges behind on the tacky tape. Now stick the whole piece onto the front of the creased card, easy peasy!
4. Cut two strips of ribbon 16cm and 12cm and create ‘loops’ with the Fabri-Tac, (you can use Gem-tac but it takes longer to dry).Press the loops flat (with the joins positioned centrally at the back) and stick the middles together then layer the smaller on the top and attach to the ribbon strip.
5. Finally attach your Silver Roseto in the centre of the bow with the Gem-Tac, or Fabri-Tac and leave to dry.
6. Accent the text with tiny gems, print and stick in your insert using the tape.........
7. We're putting our invitation in a presentation box for added luxury but we have matching envelopes if you'd prefer........