We think you’ll agree that this combination of the Pearl Bow & Pearl Bow Mini looks really stylish, we’ve created menus but the same technique and design can easily be adapted for wedding invitations. For statement stationery displayed on crisp white/ivory linen these menus and place cards will impress. The tent-fold menu has a pretty satin bow inside to prevent it flattening out and it can be double-sided too so if you needed two menus per table before, you’d only need one!
- Firstly print your menu on the 141mm cardstock; to separate each course print a filled circle or bullet point as this will act as your positioning guide for the self-adhesive pearls. Remember when doing your layout to leave space for the ribbon!
- Either attach your ribbon wrap to the 141mm cardstock (tucking the ends to the back) before gluing it to your tentfold or wrap around once the top is stuck down and carefully glue on the inside. Make sure the crease of the tentfold is at the top before sticking down!
- To make the inner ribbon bow cut an 8cm length of ribbon and then tie a bow on to it, trimming the bow ‘tails’ nicely (it will slide up and down the 8cm strip).
- Attach the ribbon bow to the inside of the menu to stop it flattening out (you can use glue, clear discs or tape).
- Attach the half pearls and attach the Pearl Bow centrally on top of the ribbon using Gem-Tac. You might want to secure the ribbon to the card with a dab of glue beneath where the pearl bow will sit.
- That’s the menu, for the place cards print them so the name is slightly below centre then, using Gem-Tac position a pearl bow mini 5mm below the top! That’s it!