For contrast, drama, luxury and that all important sparkle this is the design for you! It’s so easy to make and the embellishment does all the talking!
1. Firstly, on your 141mm square cardstock, (we used the textured ‘Soft Sheen Ivory’) print your text and design, (you can download our motif design completely free). Center the elements and leave room for your chosen embellishment (we used ‘Arco’)..
2. If using a contrasting colour cut your A4 card into 147mm x147mm squares (you’ll get 2 from each piece) or get your pre-cut 147mm sq cardstock and, using double-sided tape or ATG, apply tape/glue to the reverse of the 141mm card and position centrally onto the 147mm square bases. We used our lovely soft touch pale blue card for a really tactile feel.
3 . Apply your self adhesive gems where you fancy to accent your design and catch the light!
4. Now attach your chosen embellishment using ‘Gem-tac’ and set aside to dry - this may take up to an hour (if you use a larger, heavier embellishment we would recommend using a hot glue gun, this also has the advantage of setting immediately.
5. Depending on the embellishment you’ve chosen you will now want either a 155mm sq. envelope or large square presentation box. The 147mm square cardstock would be ideal as a ‘board protector’ to protect your invitation in the post if using an envelope or for additional information cards!
6. The assembly is so easy we think you’ll wonder what all the fuss is about!