1. Print your text on your large square card if required (we left this stage out on the card in the photo).
2. Fold your card and on the inside apply some glue (put the glue at the bottom RHS on the back of the front section) - ATG tape is good, but glue sticks will work too (just allow some drying time).
3. Attach the lace (to this glue and take it up on the inside, over the front and back onto the inside (having applied a little more glue), trim and allow time to dry or press firmly.
4. Repeat step 3 with the ribbon, then either tie a bow around the length of ribbon about one third the way down the card or if you prefer tie a bow and attach it with Gem-Tac glue. You can even use ready made bows if you prefer!
5. Apply Gem-Tac to your embellishment and place just below your ribbon bow.
6. Finally fold and attach your insert to your card and ‘WOW’ you’re done :)
7. Remember you can add your own individual twist by choosing a different lace, ribbon and embellishment!